Jump to navigation
- Ending the Opioid crisis – A proactive approach that identifies over 100 positive activities communities can implement to engage citizens in fighting the opioid crisis.
- Makerminded is preparing students to fill the demand in the advanced manufacturing industry. iCube invented the concept impacting over 5,000 schools – 7 states and growing.
- Empowering high school students to become traffic safety champions and causing traffic safety activities to increase ten-fold – now in 3 states and growing.
- Diabetes In Your Body
- A Virtual Reality Oculus tool and corresponding app that motivates diabetes patients to make good life changes.
- Little Lungs
- Using augmented reality to educate pregnant moms about the dangers of smoking while pregnant.
- Distance Learning Systems
- Combining instructional design, innovative graphics and modern systems to support distance learning efforts for 5,000 person organizations.